The Worthington of Logan is a small independent and locally owned boutique hotel in historic downtown Logan, Ohio. It is located in the heart of the Hocking Hills Region.
Just as the Hocking Hills is unlike the rest of Ohio; the Worthington of Logan is unlike other hotels. When entering you will feel like you are stepping into a tropical paradise.
Local business owners have gone together to create our friendly hotel to help showcase a revitalized downtown Logan. Besides local creative artisan shopping we have several locally owned restaurants and music venues. There are guided tours of the Columbus Washboard Factory, The Hocking Hills Moonshine Company, and the under remodeling Historic Logan Theater.
Downtown Logan and the area host many seasonal events including the Frozen Festival, The Airstream Urban Air RV Weekend, The Washboard Festival, The Backyard BBQ, The Lilyfest, the Hocking County Fair and the Indian Run.
As a part of the community our hotel works closely with other local businesses owners and with the local school system. We will be providing student internships with employment and training.
In the construction and operation of the hotel we have done what we can to make our footprint environmentally friendly. Items include:
- Level 2 Electric Car Charging Stations
- Room key activation of room lights that turn off lights when no one is in the room
- Energy efficient (and quiet) individual room heating and cooling
- Total LED lighting
- Shower liquid soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispensers to eliminate those little wasteful bottles
- Green Towel re-use Option for Guests
- Recycling Program
- Limited use of paper and plastic in our breakfast buffet
- Energy efficient skylights for solar heat gain
- Energy efficient white roof membrane